[theme-reviewers] Long title review cases

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sun Nov 10 19:33:13 UTC 2013

Lance, we already spent too much time on discussing something that we see
as being ridiculous or insignificant on the two different ends, so I would
just like us to reach to some agreement on the guidelines to avoid future
discussions on numerous theme tickets (just as it happens with other hot
threads related to spam/seo links, IE support, shortcodes in themes etc.) :)

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net