[theme-reviewers] Long title review cases

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Nov 9 07:58:21 UTC 2013

What Otto and Chip asked in the ticket was what I expected from the
discussion, so generally just outlining the problem and that we either need
to get the themes fixed, or change the guidelines as they are conflicting
now.

I personally have projects with long titles (serial numbers and so) but the
core team seems to find that possibility as "close to 0".

Mario Peshev