[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:51:37 UTC 2013

2 addition to my previous message:

   1.  I updated plugin for WordPress 3.6. Its now working but it seems
   dropdown tinymce menus have margin problem in WordPress 3.6 (Default
   dropdowns have same problem too)
   2. I forgot to mention that plugin is prodiving *css tidy* to custom css
   option to FirmaSite theme. I tried to include css tidy in theme but theme
   uploader in WordPress.Org autmatically rejected theme for css tidy so i had
   to remove it.