[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:13:39 UTC 2013

Sorry if its unrelated, this conversation just showed on mail filter for my
theme and plugin:
- http://wordpress.org/themes/firmasite
- http://wordpress.org/plugins/firmasite-theme-enhancer/

I am writer of those FirmaSite theme and plugin.

 I was going to test it (running trunk), but it wouldn't allow me to switch
> to the visual editor with the plugin activated.

Didnt try my plugin on Wp3.6 yet. I am working on 1.2.0 of my theme for
WordPress 3.6. I will fix if there is any problem with plugin.

> What does that Plugin do, beside adding additional TinyMCE editor buttons?

Plugin's main purpose is enchancing theme's functionality. If any
functionality is not acceptable in WordPress.org theme rules, plugin will
provide that for FirmaSite theme. For now, This plugin provides custom
editor buttons for easily use your theme’s design elements (bootstrap
components). You can watch usage video on:
http://theme.firmasite.com/plugin/
Plugin supports other themes too but it only using default bootstrap style
for other themes.

Future plugin plans:

   - Integrate Meta-Box <http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/meta-box/> or
   more simple solution for better customizations in each posts like ShowCase
   and PromotionBar settings.
   - Find a proper way to use grids easily in editor. Basically boostrap
   and gpl version of
   http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-for-wordpress/242431