[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 22 14:07:22 UTC 2013

I would chalk that up to the number of inexperienced volunteers reviewing
Themes. Theme Review certainly has a learning curve, and even in the best
of circumstances reviews will be inconsistent, and things may get missed
from time to time. That's part of the reason that the Admins are now doing
a final QC check before pushing Approved Themes live.

But, as a general rule of Thumb: yes, pretty much anything touted as a
Theme option for "SEO" is Plugin territory.