[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed May 22 13:21:34 UTC 2013

on 22/05/2013 13:47 Chip Bennett said the following:
> And removing wp_print_styles? Really? I can imagine a few front-end Plugins
> that would be rather inconvenienced by that one.

That's the one that bothered me too.

FWIW, I've closed this one as not-approved but have tried to give the
theme's developer as much support as I can in the hopes that s/he will
look at either developing a plugin or doing a bit more work on the theme
to re-submit it as (perhaps) a special case after further discussion.

<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12168#comment:3>

Mel
--
http://quirm.net