[theme-reviewers] Clarification on non-GPL themes on Author/ThemeURI

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:32:08 UTC 2013

I would read that as more the "paid" version is more robust or not "a
simplified" version, but it still does not explicitly address the potential
for the "paid" version to be licensed in some other manner than
GPL-compatible (there was no obvious disclosure that I could find).

Ask the author for clarification and take them at their word ... the paid
versions should also be GPL-compatible and if they are not then the "free"
version should be addressed appropriately.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.