[theme-reviewers] What is your opinion on handling support

Paul de Wouters pauldewouters at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 09:30:01 UTC 2013

I also think the WordPress.org forums are the best solution, as long as
you're getting a reasonable amount of support requests.
At the moment, I'm getting a few email support requests. I answer them, but
I also mention I'd prefer them to use the forums so that everyone can
benefit from the discussion.
If something will be useful for many users, I'll post a tutorial on my site.
Here's an interesting article on supporting free plugins that can probably
apply to themes
http://tommcfarlin.com/wordpress-support-system/