[theme-reviewers] Is adding Buddypress + bbpress support to theme is not allowed? what the hell?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 15 13:47:38 UTC 2013

With respect to specific reviews, the purpose of this list is to *escalate*
issues that are not able to be resolved first *in-ticket*. If you disagree
with a specific review comment, or believe that the reviewer made a
mistake, then you need to discuss the issue in-ticket *first*, before
escalating it to the mail-list.

80% of your complaint could have been resolved with a simple, in-ticket
comment stating, "the /bbpress and /buddypress folders are just templates.
The Theme doesn't bundle the entire Plugin; it just provides integration
support for each."

Given that there are whitelisted keyword tags for bbpress and bluddypress,
I don't think there's anything to clarify. Obviously, Themes are allowed to
integrate support for either Plugin (or for any other Plugin, for that
matter).

Any and all translatable strings in the Theme must include the Theme's
declared translation textdomain.