[theme-reviewers] Can't upload theme

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 00:47:54 UTC 2013

Hi Otto,

I've done what you said, and it still blowing up on me "Duplicate
theme and author URLs. A theme URL is a page/site the provides details
about this specific theme. An author URL is a page/site that provides
information about the author of the theme. You aren't required to
provide both, so pick the one that best applies to your URL."

Regards,
Daniel Fenn