[theme-reviewers] Question about removing default widgets

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Mar 1 04:33:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Thomas Scholz <thomas.scholz at gmail.com> wrote:
> But what happens when the replacement does almost the same work, and the old
> widget continues working after a theme switch?

Hey, look, I don't decide the rules, I just say what I think. The
theme-reviewer team makes the rules. I'm just
happy-fun-angry-drunk-support personnel. I don't even do reviews
except in exceptional cases. If the review team doesn't mind in
general, fine. Not the first time we've disagreed. Just giving my
personal opinion, is all.

I continue to think that themes should not do this sort of thing. My 2
cents. Nothing more than that.