[theme-reviewers] Remove Debug Bar from recommended plugins

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sun Jun 30 00:15:45 UTC 2013

I found some error handling code while browsing around in the plugin, so I
assume this might actually be "expected", but I'm not sure if: 1) It's
reproducable on other systems/platforms as well, and 2) It is just a bug
that could be fixed or actually an intentional step.

I'm good with any comment, but I had to bring that up if it would affect
all reviewers and their access to explicit errors on the frontend.

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 3:09 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net