[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Jun 12 00:28:46 UTC 2013

Having something like this in footer.php or header.php is not right

        <script>
            (function(b,o,i,l,e,r){b.GoogleAnalyticsObject=l;b[l]||(b[l]=
            function(){(b[l].q=b[l].q||[]).push(arguments)});b[l].l=+new Date;
            e=o.createElement(i);r=o.getElementsByTagName(i)[0];
            e.src='//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js';
            r.parentNode.insertBefore(e,r)}(window,document,'script','ga'));
            ga('create','UA-XXXXX-X');ga('send','pageview');
        </script>

Having this:

Wait! There's nothing above? Precisely!