[theme-reviewers] live theme with missing files!

Steve Lambert steve at visitsteve.com
Sat Jun 1 23:23:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Due to an oversite I submitted the last update to our theme with 23 missing files and it went live – whoops!

I just noticed and submitted a fix:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12837

The changes aren't drastic so it shouldn't take much to review. I just want to prevent trouble for users who will be have a near-heart attack when they see php errors on their screen.

The previous working live version was 1.75
The one with missing files was 1.75.1
The fix is 1.75.2

Thanks so much for your work! Sorry to add to it with a mistake…

Steve