[theme-reviewers] Theme text domain and function name prefix

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 27 16:40:31 UTC 2013

That depends: do the "bunch of Themes" *use* a framework?

And, related question (because internationalization isn't my strong suit):
can a Theme make multiple calls to load_theme_textdomain()?

If possible, this would be an elegant solution for a Theme shop that has
several Themes that all use the same code library (framework):

1) Theme bootstraps the framework
2) Framework calls load_theme_textdomain( $framework_textdomain,
$framework_path )
3) Theme calls load_theme_textdomain( $theme_textdomain, $theme_path )

Would this even work? If not, why not? And if not, could it be *made* to
work?