[theme-reviewers] Bootstrap and Glyphicons Free

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Thu Jul 25 22:07:11 UTC 2013

Ah OK. I never did take a look at the Glyphicons url. Learnt something new.

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:44:53 -0400
From: chip at chipbennett.net
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Bootstrap and Glyphicons Free

No, the Halflings bundled with Bootstrap are licensed under the same license, Apache 2.0, as Bootstrap itself:http://glyphicons.com/license/

License for GLYPHICONS Halflings in Twitter Bootstrap
GLYPHICONS Halflings are also a part of Bootstrap from Twitter, and they are released under the same license as Bootstrap. While you are not required to include attribution on your Bootstrap-based projects, I would certainly appreciate a visible link back to GLYPHICONS.com in any place you find appropriate (footer, docs, etc).