[theme-reviewers] Possible Test Environment Conflict.

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Mon Jul 22 06:12:35 UTC 2013

I never tested a single Theme on localhost. Local is good, live server is
better. Heck I even build Themes outside of localhost. Currently, I have
about 40 WP sites under my belt and that's for this month only. Anything
and everything is "Cowboy" coded, meaning that changes are done in
real-time. No complaints from a single Insurance client for about 5 years
:-)