[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Tue Jul 16 16:03:22 UTC 2013

I felt mocking Dane's web presence was an attack. Lets keep things a little
more light hearted. Maybe even fun.

My 2c is that all themes should essentially be reskinned Underscores.me,
with all functional innovation happening in plugins. I don't expect anyone
to agree with this, but it's the direction I'm taking with my little theme
business.

Keep in mind that my only credential is that I make WordPress themes. My
mom thinks they look great though.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com