[theme-reviewers] Admin Opinion Needed

Kenneth Bell webdesignlayer at outlook.com
Sat Jul 13 18:46:27 UTC 2013

Thanks Chip,
I was no idea to use CC in the trac and also not your or any other Admin email.
Anyway, we will proceed further in the ticket.

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:44:35 -0400
From: chip at chipbennett.net
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Admin Opinion Needed

For future reference, such discussion should remain in-ticket, unless it need to be discussed on the mail-list.
If you need a second opinion on a review, just ask in-ticket, or CC one of the admins on the ticket. Failing that, you're welcome to email the list to ask for a second opinion, but please leave actual discussion of the underlying issue in the ticket.