[theme-reviewers] Theme author is asking end user to install less php

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Fri Jul 5 01:17:18 UTC 2013

Both LESS and Sass are available in WPCOM CSS Editor
http://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/editing-css/

However as of last year, both Less and Sass are available
via Jetpack http://jetpack.me/2012/12/14/jetpack-2-0-3/
with that said, the argument needs to be pretty good to
get preprocessors in the core itself :)

In my opinion whatever is in the Jetpack, will less likely
be included in the core, but it does not hurt to try.

Emil