[theme-reviewers] wp.com compability

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 17:18:51 UTC 2013

 Are we talking about the same thing? :)In this case the file really isnt there. But it only loads if it IS so it cant really cause any problems.I don't expect problems -it's an automattic theme, already available on wordpress.com, but to really review this I need more knowledge/information :) I'm not sure its converted properly for wordpress.org.

Ticket is http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12902