[theme-reviewers] Theme Template

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jan 22 16:19:28 UTC 2013

In examining the theme, I'd have to say that your method is pretty
awful in terms of making a child theme. By not using the normal
template files, you've made it difficult if not impossible to override
the standard functionality.

Honestly, I'd recommend not-approving this theme because of the
unusual and difficult to modify design.

-Otto