[theme-reviewers] Annotum 1.1 Submission questions

Carl Leubsdorf, Jr. carl at solvitor.com
Tue Jan 22 01:54:27 UTC 2013

Thanks for the quick response Edward.

1. The child theme generated some warnings (mostly stuff that is missing
since it's already in the parent theme) but a ticket did get created.

2. Annotum Base 1.1 upload failed with the message:

<< Your theme has failed the theme check. Please correct the problems with
it and upload it again. >>

Again I think all of the warnings are acceptable given the nature of this
theme, but I'm not able to get the upload to complete. A screenshot of the
output is here:
http://cl.ly/image/1t1S0e083x3Y/annotum-base-1.1.wporg-submit-warnings.png

Any ideas?

Thanks again,