[theme-reviewers] Annotum 1.1 Submission questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:34:05 UTC 2013

If Annotum Base 1.1 is ready for review then you should be able to submit
it through the normal process. Given that your theme has been approved for
special consideration it should still upload correctly although you may see
error messages during the process. Please advise if you have trouble
uploading the new version and we can look into this further.

As to Child-Themes, simply upload them in the same fashion as you would
upload the "Base" theme.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.