[theme-reviewers] Need A Final Call

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:34:14 UTC 2013

Hello Admin,
I need a final call on the following topics as there are different views by
different reviewers,

*1. About $content_width*

What is the best place for the $content_width

A. Wrap $content_width definition in a callback, hooked into
after_setup_theme - ( I am reviewing on this point )
B. Placing $content_width outside a function

*2. About IE Conditional Tags / Scripts like HTML 5 Shiv*

A. - Additional scripts should not be hard-coded in the header template.
The most appropriate way to handle them to place it in a function that
hooks into wp_head. ( I am reviewing on this point )
B. Can be placed directly in header.php

Waiting for response.

--
Regards