[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Sketch Mini Responisve, new version 1.0.1

Tikendra Maitry tikendramaitry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:28:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

Paid link removal term was not for this theme. This theme is absolutely
under GPL licence and by the way I have permanent removed this clause from
mine site and now it's totally under GPL licence. So please now consider my
the for inclusion on the theme directory and please review it ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tikendra

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013, Chip Bennett wrote:

> Your site distributes Themes under a non-GPL-compatible license (paid link
> removal). Themes affiliated with this site will not be approved for
> inclusion on the Theme directory.
>

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Tikendra Maitry <tikendramaitry at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'tikendramaitry at gmail.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please assign the below theme to someone for review asap.
>> http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10628
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tikendra Maitry

*
Regards,
Tikendra Maitry| TechInfini Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
312, Sapphire Square, Tower Chouraha,Indore M.P. 452001
((Office: +91 731 4090357) ((Mobile: +91 9826755144)
Website: www.techinfini.com, www.tiks.in
E-mail: tikendra at techinfini.com, tikendra at maitry.co.in
Contact Me [image: Skype:] [image: Y! messenger:] [image: Google Talk:] [image:
MSN:]
Follow Me [image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tikendramaitry>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/tikendramaitry>[image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/tikendramaitry>