[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:56:37 UTC 2013

While we are on the required topic here, can I make a point where there may
be a case where the theme author didn't include say "wp_enqueue_script(
'comment-reply' )" because of the fact that the theme author has included
something that is much better: a quote comment button.

(Just for those who are not sure what I mean, a quote button is a button
where it get the content of that post/comment and puts it in the comment
box at the ned of the page and you can type under it, like what happens on
forums)

I don't want to start a fight over this because there are some required
features that I understand (such as rss and widgets) But there are others
that not always required.