[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Jan 7 14:59:07 UTC 2013

Chip, isn't it 'good to have' to keep tickets open? In my opinion most
themes need approx. 3-4 iterations to get in and given the stats, that
might take few months even though fixes might take a few hours.

IMO theme authors that prioritize theme submissions should have a fast lane
open when the feedback could apparently be resolved in a few hours. This is
in case reviewers conduct a complete review and not a quick look only.

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net