[theme-reviewers] Frontpage Templating

Evan Scoboria evan at sheamediaco.com
Thu Feb 28 20:57:04 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

Thank you. That's a very good suggestion and one that should work.

Using front-page.php, I'll be able to show the correct layout, possibly
with some conditionally displayed example content, without requiring that a
custom template be applied and front page specified. Any blog page will
still default to the home.php template.

Thank you again.

Best,

Evan