[theme-reviewers] Frontpage Templating

Evan Scoboria evan at sheamediaco.com
Thu Feb 28 19:51:19 UTC 2013

Thanks Chip,

Maybe there's a way I can restructure my template hierarchy
to accommodate this.. or even set a condition to show different content
depending on the situation.

Would it be frowned upon if I developed a function to create
and automatically populate a "Theme Home Page" page after_setup_theme? I
could use this page to display theme features and populate the front page
in addition to providing some instruction on correct theme setup.

Best,

Evan

--
Evan Scoboria