[theme-reviewers] Frontpage Templating

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Feb 28 19:32:42 UTC 2013

Evan,

In the future (depending on when the related core ticket is completed),
Themes will be able to declare that they are intended to display a static
front page by default. At that time, I would assume that the previewer will
be configured to support such Theme declarations. Until then, I believe
that all Themes display the blog posts index in the previewer.

Otto may be able to provide more details on that front...

Regards,

Chip