[theme-reviewers] Theme Tag: Responsive

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Tue Feb 26 00:19:42 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-25 18:09, Chip Bennett wrote:

> As for "responsive" vs "flexible-width": let's ask the support forum
> volunteers which term they'd prefer the keyword to be. :)
Flexible width tends, from my experience to mean that the theme uses %
widths and components shrink and grow horizontally with the window width.

Responsive adds the elements of actually shifting the position of
elements, altering the way the elements appear and behave and even
hiding and showing them based on screen resolutions, common view-port
sizes and orientations.

They are a Model-T and a Ferrari.