[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on Author URI

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Feb 26 00:12:21 UTC 2013

Hi Stephen,

I would just stick with this:

Theme URI: http://www.voyagebc.com/voyagetheme

Using both Theme URI and Author URI is not required (in fact, it's not
required to use either one). Author URI is intended for a developer's
*personal* site. If you don't have one, that's perfectly fine. But a
personal "about" page on a site that would otherwise not suffice for Author
URI is still not acceptable.

Just stick with your Theme URI, and you should be fine.

Thanks,

Chip