[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on Author URI

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:05:39 UTC 2013

Hi, Chip:

I submitted a new version and removed the author URI. Then I realized that
the author link is lost on dashboard. Of course, they can access ThemeURI
from WPORG repo or access other link from Theme Option page.

May I use http://www.voyagebc.com/stephen as Author URI? Wordpress Theme is
just a hobby. I am not in theme business. Therefore I do not want to setup
another site for the theme.

Thanks

Stephen