[theme-reviewers] Are the rules same for everyone?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Feb 25 23:57:49 UTC 2013

You know, if theme authors would simply come up with some more
creative names, this would not be a problem. Theme names don't have to
be filled with meaningless buzzwords. Nothing against Emil or the
theme, but I think "Responsive" is a terrible name for a theme, and a
pretty pointless word to be in any theme name. It's just dumb.

Best theme name I've ever seen: Frank. That's just an awesome name. :)
http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2013/01/16/frank-a-wordpress-theme-designed-for-speed/

Some other good names: Atahualpa, Montezuma, raindrops, Destro,
Coraline, atheros, Annotum, Parament, Pilcrow

I ain't saying any of these are better themes, by any means, but at
least they have names instead of *descriptions*..

Just my 2 cents.