[theme-reviewers] Grayscale Theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Feb 13 14:31:29 UTC 2013

For the time being, that is indeed the rule because that is the way
the system is designed.

Until we redesign the system, doing the sort of thing you're
describing requires lots of manual intervention, and so I'd generally
like to discourage it. While I can change existing theme ownership
with a bit of effort, actually rewriting the SVN history to release
theme names isn't a thing I'd like to try to do.

-Otto