[theme-reviewers] Custom Theme with GitHub Update

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:49:35 UTC 2013

@Ayan - Your post reads as though you do not want to host and maintain your
theme on the WordPress Extend Themes repository. That being the case you
might find it better to post your question to the WP Hackers list or the
WordPress Support forums for assistance.

Either way, this mailing list is for the discussion of WordPress Theme
Reviews and not for solicitations of code snippets; and, although your idea
is interesting I would not recommend it for a WordPress Extend Themes
repository hosted theme to begin with.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.