[theme-reviewers] Custom Theme with GitHub Update

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Fri Feb 1 10:50:22 UTC 2013

When you've completed your theme, as per instructions here
<https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development> and adhering to
guidelines here <https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review>, you can
upload it hnyah <http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/>.

Each time that you modify your theme and wish to incorporate the new
version in to the repository, you have to change the version number and
re-upload.

It's not like writing plugins - there is no SVN repository that you can
commit to. Each update to your theme must be submitted separately using
the web form, at which point it gets it's own ticket and joins the queue
for reviewing.

Paul