[theme-reviewers] How do we get more themes

myazalea myazalea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:30:17 UTC 2013

So now that the list is in good shape, how do we get more new themes submitted?
What are the main reasons for authors not to submit their themes and how do we change the opinion around?
We eliminated the problem with the que, so what else.  Are the requirements really too much?, or is it not obvious enough how to submit themes?
We had a carrot for the reviewers but how do we encourage the authors?

Someone mentioned a standard theme to build from earlier. There were opinions for and against as always
but I didnt think it was such a bad idea,
it would be an option for new authors.
But not even _s passes a review as is,
and another problem are the authors who will not all stick around to update and support the theme.

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil