[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:27:23 UTC 2013

How about this:

Responsive: "A theme with a layout that employs a fluid grid system that
changes in response to screen size."
Mobile-Optimized: "A theme that adjusts its layout, reduces the sizes of
its media elements and otherwise improves the page load time and user
experience for mobile."
Mobile: "A Theme that is designed to be used only on mobile devices."

Notice I left adaptive off of the list, and I'm open to leaving mobile off
too if its not needed.