[theme-reviewers] Suggestion for Theme Descriptions

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:13:13 UTC 2013

"Probably always." - I sure hope not, that's pretty counter-productive and
anti-progress to what the THX38 project is trying to do. Browse for a
plugin, that's exactly the experience that themes should have too. It's not
a mystery and it's a no-brainer.

In fact, I'm not sure why they're doing so much research on how to improve
browse when it's right in front of us, has been all along. First, theme
browsing should be unified to do everything plugin browsing already does
well, then they should both be improved together, consistently. Otherwise
the gap between the two will continue to increase and there will always be
this fractured, inconsistent experience for users that should be exactly
the same.