[theme-reviewers] Microformats & Role Landmarks

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:19:00 UTC 2013

Yeah, I was indeed more interested in everyone's opinion, not recommended
vs required clarification. And I also have more reading to do on it, a bit
daunting.

It's sort of one of those gray areas where it's something I'll likely never
use myself nor have I ever used, so trying to gauge its usefulness feels a
bit disconnected.

It's that fine line of where do you draw the line of what's best for the
majority and then adding in every extraneous thing you can think of to
cover as many scenarios as possible which could make for overkill, bloated
code.