[theme-reviewers] Accessible theme issues

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Sep 28 11:09:15 UTC 2012

on 27/09/2012 23:10 Bryan Hadaway said the following:
> Since you're so passionate about it I recommend starting a website
> dedicated to this (that's what I would do):

Been There. Done That. With Joe and a few others.

<http://accessites.org/>

> The problem with official use like I touched on is that it would simply be
> too strict

The suggestion is that this would be *optional*. There are already a
number of theme authors who are developing with accessibility in mind
but there is no way to indicate this via the theme tags and no process
to check that such an applied tag is appropriate. What is being sought
is a way to deal with this.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net