[theme-reviewers] Question about Theme Update Release

Sakin Shrestha info at catchinternet.com
Thu Sep 13 19:07:12 UTC 2012

Hi Admin,

I just have a confusion and want to clarify the process of theme update. I
am been regularly updating my theme and it has been a great contributing. I
am very happy with it.

But I was confused when there was new theme update released in 11 Sep 2012
which contain themes which was approved after mine. But my theme  was not
updated in that batch. I though when updating the batch of releases it
release all the approved once.

Can anyone clear me about this so that I can make my update process smooth.

Thanks a lot for your time

Regards,
Sakin (Catchthemes)