[theme-reviewers] What do you think of this author url

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:18:39 UTC 2012

Yes, exactly, agreed. You started a discussion and several of us expressed
our opinions and/or disagreements and/or concerns, except for the admins
because generally what they say isn't opinion, it's authoritative (as in
what they say goes). No one was rude. Because someone disagrees with you or
criticizes something you say does not mean they're being rude/mean/personal.

If you pose an issue to a whole email list of people asking for their
opinion you're going to indeed get it. So your last statements are ironic,
clearly you map out your understanding of debate/discussion and then
contradict yourself within that statement of "understanding" by not being
understanding.

Am I being rude now or arguing or was I ever being rude? No, still just
discussing and directly, appropriately, intelligently and validly
responding to your responses, though now off-topic. You can *think* I'm
rude or you can *understand* that I'm straightforward and honest. That I
speak my mind and say what I mean and mean what I say.

In any case we're now just beating a dead horse, as in the admins have
already spoken on the subject (probably why they feel no need to further
engage). Am I trying to one-up you or be confrontational, no, this isn't
reddit, we're a group of volunteers discussing things that interest/matter
to us. I engage in conversations I have interest or stock in. Clearly, you
can see that my responses are thoughtful, detailed and well-rounded, not
blatant trolling. Anything else, is what YOU read into it which I certainly
have no control over.

At this point, anything further is strictly conversation out of pure
interest/understanding which is fine if you'd still like to discuss, so
long as you *actually* understand what you yourself are saying in your last
statement and practice that understanding instead of just saying it. But,
the specific/original subject at hand feels pretty much concluded.

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan Phillip Hadaway

Web & Graphic Designer
calmestghost.com