[theme-reviewers] What do you think of this author url

Laird Sapir laird at memphismckay.com
Sun Sep 9 22:15:30 UTC 2012

Well said, Bryan.

Ya'll, when did common sense go out the window here? The site looks
totally legit, the current WHOIS record dates to this year, and there is
no reason not to give the theme author the benefit of the doubt. If the
theme passes review, why would the author url give anyone pause? It
takes two seconds to check out the site.

I know I am not super active with the theme review team, but I follow
the list, and I am, quite frankly, a little taken aback that this
author's theme is being treated as suspicious based on the fact that a
few folks here just don't seem to like the author's branding choices.

Just my two cents.

Thanks,
Laird