[theme-reviewers] Adding warnings to Theme-Check for remove_filter on wpautop and wptexturize

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Thu Sep 6 01:10:50 UTC 2012

Wow! So this is from where all those themes on Themeforest took their [three_columns_last] shortcodes. I was always wondering how can this method be so inefficient and yet everybody seems to prefer it. Now it's clear: they were following a tutorial. I can give you dozens of examples of themes that do it just this way, every once in a while I stumble upon one. I can understand now the level of frustration plugin developers must have.

Daniel