[theme-reviewers] pluggable functions

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Oct 27 19:51:07 UTC 2012

And by contrast, making custom function return/output values filterable is
as good or better, depending on the circumstances. Depending on the
amount/complexity of that output/returned content, I would consider using
custom filters to be better practice than using pluggable functions.

Of course, that's why it is good to make *reocmmendations* in Theme reviews
at this point, rather than making *requirements* or "not-approving" Themes,
based on pluggable-vs-filterable functions.

Chip

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net