[theme-reviewers] TGM plugin activation

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Nov 13 23:45:09 UTC 2012

Any Theme that *requires* installation of a Plugin - whether manual
installation or via script, such as TGM Plugin Activation - would not be
accepted. Themes must function (and conform to all Guidelines) fully
without requiring any Plugins.

That said, using something like that script would be a great way for Theme
developers to *enhance* Theme functionality, as long as such Themes still
gracefully degrade and function fully without activation of the recommended
Plugin(s).

Chip