[theme-reviewers] Capital doctype?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 23 13:28:26 UTC 2012

Looks like an incorrect/over-specific interpretation of the Guidelines.
What you have should be fine.

Just FYI: the best/fastest way to resolve such a question is to ask it
*first* in the ticket.

Also, this is a good time to remind reviewers:

   - Do NOT list "info" notices in the review summary
   - It is preferred NOT to list "recommended" notices in the review summary
   - If you must list "recommended" notices (or want to provide
   suggestions, best practices, etc.), be sure that they are *clearly
   separated* from any "required" notices. We need to be as clear as possible
   regarding what the developer MUST address in order to get the Theme
   approved.

Thank you all for your contributions!

Chip